Friday, November 28, 2008

Goodbye SEH Malaysia

Date joined: 19th June 2006
Date left: 28th November 2008
Department: Quality Control
Section: Quality Engineering


Being a member of SEH is my first job since i left UTM. As a fresh graduate, I did not know what is semiconductor, how ingot is made, wafer is mat tong tong. I did not know wat is FMEA, Control Plan, TS16949. I was full passion, determined to learn and to take any challenge comes to me. After 6 months, I have the opportunity to go Livermore, CA in USA with my superior to attend training from KLA-Tencor for one week. I was the lucky 1 because this kind of opportunity doesn't come easily to a newbie in a japanese company. I made a lot of friends in SEH. Even the supplier - service engineers from KT, are so nice. I met many kind of people. I tried to make improvements with skills, knowledge and experiences that i have gained.

Today is my last working day in SEH Malaysia. I have never thought of leaving SEH with VSS. Many people have advised me that I should not leave now, when global economy is so down and semiconductor is one of the badly hit industry. Taking this step is one of the hardest decision i had ever made in my life. I believe that I have to open a new chapter of my life, when i am still young. I need to find back my passion, my learning need and my objectives of life.

I am very thankful to everyone in SEH Malaysia: my bosses, my colleagues, my suppliers and my badminton mates. Wish you all good luck and all the best. May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day.

Goodbye SEH Malaysia.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck in your new career ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time when i go back mlc, can i call u out yum cha?

    all the very best ya (",)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodbye my customer; Good luck my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you good luck in your new career my dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete